Sunday, March 25, 2012

Welcome to my Blog

After many years of talking about it, I have finally decided to DO something about it and start up a blog. This comes on the heels of many requests to do so from my colleagues, students and friends in the insurance and financial services industry.

Here, you will be able to find current and up to date information regarding insurance law and estate planning and the importance of having a will.

It is also a place for me to share my thoughts and perspective on life, things that I have learnt along the way and various personal development techniques which have been of great help to me.

I hope you will find this to be a quick and useful source of information and an all around educational experience.  

3 comments:

  1. Well done my dear Mr.Karuna. Keep up the good work. Congrates!!!! Regards - Helena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to be connected thru your blog, hope to see you sharing your experiance thru this blog which can also benefit many on the advice and feetback on issues related to Insurance Laws. SG Samy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see your weblog Mr Karuna, please regulary update your weblog, I'm so eager to know more about the tips and advice on issues related to Insurance/Takaful scene in Malaysia. :)

    Khaidirzakaria.com

    ReplyDelete