Continuing Professional Development Workshop
“Wealth Preservation Through Islamic Context”
En.Zainal Abidin Wazid
He has been involved in the insurance industry for 20 years. Graduate of RFP & Shariah RFP, ChIFP, FChFP & ChLP. Completed his Diploma in Insurance (MII LUTC). Qualified in his company Award & Recognition. Regularly invited as speaker for University, College and Government Agency (INTAN). Regular speaker for National Service Programmes (PLKN). Moderator of RFP – Zakat classes (Module 4). Actively involved in many organisations, events & conventions.
He is a Past President and Fellow of Namlifa and was a member of the Board of Directors of the Malaysian Insurance Institute of Management (MIM). He has been involved in insurance and financial services since 1979. For more than 20 years, Mr.Karuna has worked with insurance agents and financial planners in “closing’ life insurance sales for business owners as well as preparing “ Buy-Sell” and ‘Key-Man” agreements. Over and above his wide range of academic qualifications, he has also been admitted to the Malaysian Bar as an Advocate and Solicitor.
Part 1 : Wealth Creation & Preservation of Estate thru Islamic Perspective (by En.Zainal Abidin Wazid)
• Fundamental in Islamic Financing
• Elements embodied in Wealth Preservation
• Wealth Preservation planning – tools & instruments
• Hibah, Waqaf, Nazar, Wisayah, Wadiah etc
• Shariah & Legal issues in administration of Islamic Law in Malaysia
Part 2 : Estate & Succession Planning From Islamic Perspective (by Mr.Karunamoorthy)
• Characteristics of the Islamic wills
• Fundamental in Estate Planning
• Steps in Islamic Estate Planning
• Legal issues in administration of Islamic Law of Succession
• Succession Planning via Business insurance concept
Date: 25th April 2012
Time: 9.30am - 5.30pm
Venue: NAMLIFA, Training Room, Taman Miharja, Jalan Cheras, Kuala Lumpur
Fee: RM138.00 NAMLIFA member / RM188.00 NON member (Inclusive lunch & 2 tea-breaks)
CPD hours: 8.0 hours ( Structured)
Closing date for registration: 13th April 2012 - Limited Seats!!!
For details and registration, just fill in the attached form and fax it to 03-92811435 or email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate seat confirmation.